Harper Robson grew up dreaming of being a writer, but that didn’t work out until she was in her forties. Along the way she worked in oil & gas marketing, software development, and spent more than a decade as a stay-home mom.
A true PNW girl, Harper loves the rain, and when the family decided to make a big move to California in 2023, she was sure she’d miss Seattle’s cozy, gray winters. It turns out though, that a daily dose of sunshine and palm trees isn’t too hard to get used to, and San Diego feels more like home all the time.
She’s mom to two teen boys and an adorable but naughty Yellow Lab. Her husband works in the tech industry, and he makes her laugh every day.
Her favorite things include weekends with her best friends, the Seattle Kraken, her dogs, and drinking champagne for no reason at all.
Writer of naughty kissing books where boys mostly kiss boys! Love is Love is Love. ❤️💚💙💛💜
A Few Fun Facts…
- I’m a GenXer – latchkey kids FTW
- I’m Canadian, born and raised, but first moved to Seattle back in 2010
- Harper Robson is a pen name, I picked it just because I like it.
- I’ve seen every Seinfeld episode approximately 9873 times.
- Favorite spots in the world include the Oregon Coast, BC’s Okanagan Valley, Bermuda, and pretty much anywhere with a lounge chair, sunshine, a book, and a gin & tonic.